The Commercial Bank offers a multitude of convenient banking services to help you get the most out of your bank.
Official Bank Checks
- Official checks are considered guaranteed funds and are used when a personal check is not acceptable
- The Commercial Bank (TCB) customers can purchase an official check with cash or collected funds
- Non-customers must purchase official checks with cash only
- Credit card cash advances are available from VISA, MasterCard and Discover
- Fax service available for TCB customers
- Secure 24-Hour depository available at each branch location
- Signatures witnessed
- Valid photo ID will be required
- Free to TCB customer
Safe Deposit Boxes
- Locked boxes in the Bank’s vault used to store valuables in a safe place for protection from theft, loss or fire
- Customer retains secure, easy access when items are needed
- Safe Deposit Box rental is subject to availability
U.S. Savings Bonds
(U.S. Savings Bonds are not FDIC insured)
- Redeem Savings Bonds
- U. S. Savings Bonds are now paperless and are no longer available through financial institutions
- Buy and manage savings bonds electronically through TreasuryDirect, www.treasurydirect.gov
- Incoming and outgoing wire transfers are available
- Visit your local TCB branch to request a wire transfer of funds
Remote Deposit Capture
- Allows you to streamline daily deposits without leaving the office
We've got a calculator for that.
Make life easier.
Save for your business, better.
A Money Market Account is a powerful savings tool that offers more flexibility than a traditional savings account.